BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

i need some serious prayer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

i need some serious prayer! Vide
PostSubject: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:51 pm

well gang,i need alot of prayer after three nerve blocks in a month i am still in constant pain..sometimes severe..i must see my doctor on wed oct.14 to decide if/when to schedule surgery for a spinal stimulator unit put in..it will kind work like a pacemaker and when i get the extreme pain the stimulator is supposed to jolt those nerves into releasing the presure on my right side especially.the hip,knee and ankle.my mother is against this and says i should live with the pain.my doctor says with my disease its hit or miss.i am willing to try anything to be able to return to work.the steroids i have been on for about 9months have caused me to really gain some weight.plus the lack of activity..so i must make up my mind by this commin wed. and thats not alot of time to consider all my options. to top things off;i am dealing with some serious personal problems.its involved alot of communication and tuff love regarding someone really close to me.and it just drains every emotion that i have.i hung up the phone last night after a very long conversation feeling like i had been beat up.its been very hard to deal with but,very necessary.thanks guys u are the best.love and friendship to u all. truly i am blessed to have such great prayer warriors in my life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
ultmetal

ultmetal

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

I will pray for you Sherri. Sorry to here about the pain issues. God is the great physician.

Let's ask Him for his will in the situation. Sounds like a BIG decision to make.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:50 am

thanks scott,normally i wouldnt have posted this in the band forum..had a great chat with robert last night;it was great b/c he brought up some interesting questions to present to the doc which i hadnt thought about.its just been so overwhelming and upseting! thanks again!! Smile be sure to check firestream,we now have a forum! praise the lord! i will update u by pm how i make out on wed at the docs!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Cool. Let us know and we will continue to pray.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:41 pm

not able to get into see the doc until 11-25 so that means the surgery date will have to be pushed back.havin much trouble sleepin and getting outta of bed! my knee and foot go from feeling like they are on fire to feeling ice cold! thanks for your continued prayers! appreciate them.but,god gives me sunrise and sunset.and his mercies and graces are enuff to get me thru one day at a time;regardless of the pain! i will let everyone know the new surgery date for the stimulator..thanks again for your prayers.love and friendship to you all! a very proud,blessed and humbled promotional manager!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Man, that sucks Sherri. Next time we speak, I need to pray with you.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 am

hey boss,would appreciate that very much! call me whenever!! you're the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:22 pm

back to the doctors tomorrow..we will be discussing the spinal stimulator.last week had such a bad week;he had to call me in vicotin.i hate these narcotics! pls pray for me tomorrow! will keep you all posted.thanks you guys are the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Yikes, Vicodin is no small matter. Just remember, use it sparingly so you can stave off the emotional attachment to it that often leads to the physical addiction. Stay strong!
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 am

All the best Sherri. Let's pray for something positive from the doctor.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 am

will keep you in my prayers sherri, claim His healing mate.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 pm

thanks katie,love to my metal mates(sistas) in aussie..praise god for u! love ya,sista.doc appointment said they had called me to notify me of a change h/e i had no record of the call.so,i am home fustrated and in alot of pain and tears beyond belief.incredibly disheartend since i thought surgery was so around the corner.i have called and filed a grievence and will follow up with perhaps another doctor.thanks for everyones concern.i am beyond upset.wishing you all a very blessed thanksgiving and i am so thankful to all of you for your friendship and concern.muah!
Back to top Go down
Riverrat

Riverrat

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Praying for ya Sheri.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:11 am

sherri wrote:
thanks katie,love to my metal mates(sistas) in aussie..praise god for u! love ya,sista.doc appointment said they had called me to notify me of a change h/e i had no record of the call.so,i am home fustrated and in alot of pain and tears beyond belief.incredibly disheartend since i thought surgery was so around the corner.i have called and filed a grievence and will follow up with perhaps another doctor.thanks for everyones concern.i am beyond upset.wishing you all a very blessed thanksgiving and i am so thankful to all of you for your friendship and concern.muah!

Sherri, I will pray for you. I have dealt with pain for about 9 months straight. But I cannot compare my pain to the amount of pain you must be going through. I am deeply sorry. I want to type this prayer, then after you read it, I would like to ask of you to pray about it.

"Dear Lord, Sherri comes to you broken and in pain. She is crying and desperatly needs Your help. Let us remeber Lord, that through our pain and through our weaknesses, we are strong through You. We cannot compare our pain to the pain You felt on the cross that day. Just hear her cries Lord. Restore to Sherri what was lost and keep her faith strong. I pray that the only surgery she will recieve is from Your mighty hands. Through faith Lord, we can heal the sick and raise the dead. Jesus, hear our cries and our prayers for Sherri and let us know that Your answer will be in Your time, and not ours. Praise You Jesus. Amen."

Sherri, I wish nothing but the best for you. And please do not give up. I will continue to pray for you, and if you need anything, just let me know.

-Zack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 am

great post zack, I did indeed pray that prayer with a spin...

Sherri do not give up! Pray that if you need to cut off any soul ties, binds, etc... that they be made clear to you! Pray for God to overwhelm this pain and take it from you, Rise up Sherri! Stand on the Might One who is your rock Wink and wants you to be free!!!!!!!!!

Bless you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need some serious prayer!   i need some serious prayer! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

i need some serious prayer!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com