View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

ELAN wrote:
I made an extremely kvlt and raw black metal album and ended up marrying my biggest fan.
Just do the same thing. It works, I swear.

Just hope your biggest fan isn't the same sex as you affraid

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM rules you, dont forget it

Munkey wrote:
Sine waves, my friend. They represent a whole hell of a lot more than mere 9th grade geometry. Wink

Saint Raven wrote:
Owl City makes me long for the sweet silence of my own future grave.
Back to top Go down
eternalmystery

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm

ELAN wrote:
I made an extremely kvlt and raw black metal album and ended up marrying my biggest fan.

Black metal always attracts women. It's by far the #1 sexiest thing on this planet, hands down. Black metal is so sexy and hott that it makes Sports Illustrated swimsuit models melt.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 pm

sorry,i aint feeling it! its the power metal musican,leather and metal...but then again,my bf is into more of a classic rock feel! and that still aint what attrached me to his music! it was the love for his lord THRU his music that still attraches me to him 5 years later and hes a great rocker!! first cd be out around christmas,as his biggest fan,how can i not cheer him on this!!! cheers besides...how can one go wrong if Necromanicide plays his stuff on the aussiehour??? affraid

mystery

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
haha a lil pathetic

Ass

truth hurts
Back to top Go down
Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:37 pm

mystery wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
haha a lil pathetic

Ass

truth hurts

it must hurt for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
haha a lil pathetic

Ass

truth hurts

it must hurt for you

Some people don't think much before they post. Ignore them.

That being said, my advice to you is to not look for it. Don't go around seeking a nice girl. Rather, walk on God's path, seek Him, and it'll just happen.

Matthew 6:25-33
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

Man and woman were created to be together. Some people can stay single all their lives. If you do not feel this way, you are not one of them. If you aren't one of them, it's because you truly need a relationship. You (and me too) need a woman to depend on, protect, love etc. God will provide. But first things first, brother. Seek Him.

Besides, women are deceptive and create many heartaches. Enjoy your time as a single. Do not go into a relationship just to fill the void that that she left. Rather, let God fill it and when the time comes, create some place for her.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Hero wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
haha a lil pathetic

Ass

truth hurts

it must hurt for you

That being said, my advice to you is to not look for it. Don't go around seeking a nice girl. Rather, walk on God's path, seek Him, and it'll just happen.

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

Man and woman were created to be together. Some people can stay single all their lives. If you do not feel this way, you are not one of them. If you aren't one of them, it's because you truly need a relationship. You (and me too) need a woman to depend on, protect, love etc. God will provide. But first things first, brother. Seek Him.

Besides, women are deceptive and create many heartaches. Enjoy your time as a single. Do not go into a relationship just to fill the void that that she left. Rather, let God fill it and when the time comes, create some place for her.

Thanks bro, ur right about all of that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

I'll keep you in my prayers, btw.

<3
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Hero wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
haha a lil pathetic

Ass

truth hurts

it must hurt for you

I might be misinterpreting your post, but a relationship doesnt "just happen".
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, it involves some communication of course.. Smile To be eagerly seeking one as a priority is not the way to go tho.

It can "just happen" when you go meet a friend somewhere just to see them, but they present you this one girl and you get talking and then you're on the train. etc.

There's a middle between staying at home doing nothing and going out to the bar everynight trying to find the perfect half...

The most important advice I was trying to share was to really not seek a relationship as a priority.
Back to top Go down
mystery

Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
Jim wrote:
mystery wrote:
haha a lil pathetic

Ass

truth hurts

it must hurt for you

dont gotta get offended. my comment was light hearted. maybe yours was too. mines still true.
yours too maybe.
^_^
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Hero wrote:
Well, it involves some communication of course.. Smile To be eagerly seeking one as a priority is not the way to go tho.

It can "just happen" when you go meet a friend somewhere just to see them, but they present you this one girl and you get talking and then you're on the train. etc.

There's a middle between staying at home doing nothing and going out to the bar everynight trying to find the perfect half...

The most important advice I was trying to share was to really not seek a relationship as a priority.

Ah, ok. Thats what I figured.

Occasionally I do run into people who think that simply praying and doing nothing else is a sure-fire way to get a good Christian girl, so I just wanted to make sure you werent one of them. Razz
Back to top Go down
bee_rad

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Prayer is a powerful thing, never underestimate it. Now, God doesn't usually just "give" us what we want, because what we want is certainly not always what God knows is best for us. But it is right to pray for God's will to be done, and if we do that, and give ourselves up to Him, he will reward us with what He knows is best for us.

I don't think anyone believes that after a prayer or two, their soul mate will just show up at their doorstep, and then the both of them just walk out into the sunset together. Razz

We can count on God for guidance, but we still have to take the steps ourselves. This goes for any situation in life.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 am

ELAN wrote:

ROFL Sounds amazing! I approve.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 am

Attractiveness comes in many packages, it is not always about looks... it involves character, language, personality, presence, humour etc etc.

I believe that you meet people in life for a reason, whether it be a good or bad experience , some by your own dumb fault and some by God's purpose. Dating is a ok, just what you do or do not do needs to be considered.

I have not met the right dude yet and most sadly he has not met me yet either Razz

Things happen when they do, staying in our rooms will not help it happen for sure. I find if I force things to happen, it F's up mightily, so being guided by and prompted by the Spirit works wonders.

I pray a bit, then I shut up for a while about certain things. I have not prayed about meeting a lovely guy for quite a while... I have already said lots, so God already knows what I desire! He ain't deaf.

Whilst single its good to sort out things, like working on issues, working on spiritual growth, enjoy time without having to consider someone else alllllllllll the time, work on your physique and just be.

Last edited by therockismighty on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:59 am

therockismighty wrote:

I have not meant the right dude yet and most sadly he has not met me yet either Razz

Maybe he has met you. You don't know that he's not hiding behind those bushes watching you Wink

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 am

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
I will wait for a good friendship to grow before I consider a relationship with a girl... Ideally, for me, it would be cool to just to hang out with them as the friendship grows, not really a "date". Of course, both sides will have to show some interest in it from the get-go Razz This is also kinda difficult for me since I'm introverted and somewhat shy, though. I don't end up talking to many girls (sometimes I don't even say hi to people (including guys) that I'm friends with unless they do it first) that I don't already know from being put in a situation with them where we ended up talking (like in class being placed in a group with them, or seeing them at a youth group or a church, etc.).

I have been making an effort to be more outgoing lately though... something I need to do.

good point im always good friends with a girl first it builds a stronger relationship because you have a foundation of friendship to build it on
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 am

ELAN wrote:
ROFL
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 am

eternalmystery wrote:
ELAN wrote:

Black metal always attracts women. It's by far the #1 sexiest thing on this planet, hands down. Black metal is so sexy and hott that it makes Sports Illustrated swimsuit models melt.

lol!

oh really? it made my gf call me a satan worshipper ROFL
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 am

IronGuardian wrote:
therockismighty wrote:

I have not met the right dude yet and most sadly he has not met me yet either Razz

Maybe he has met you. You don't know that he's not hiding behind those bushes watching you Wink

hahahaha, that would be indeed quite funny, but alas truthfully my bed room window looks out onto our outdoor area , which is surrounded by a high fence, if he was hiding outside I would give him a highfive for his athletic abilities. Cool
Back to top Go down
Theonymic

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 am

Sometimes attractiveness can be a matter of perspective. Before we started dating, I didn't really think my gf was attractive. Then one day she wore contacts, curled her hair, and didn't tie it back. I was like Shocked :!: cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Exquisite Corpse

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:45 pm

ELAN wrote:
I thought Pat was your biggest fan Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.love146.com
The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 am

A word of advice, Jim; not all 'nice, Christian girls' are really all that nice, or even very committed to Christianity. My ex-girlfriend turned out to be shallow and cliquey, and ended up not 'walking the walk', either -- barely two months into our relationship, she started partying, doing drugs, and shortly after those two things, cheating on me for a conceited ******* who doesn't even treat her very well. So, in a nutshell, be careful with all girls; even Christian girls.

"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." -- Proverbs 31:30
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:42 am

Ack, yes this is true to some extent but its true for guys too. They turn the charm on also and you end up with a guy who really isn't fully on fire for God, he is fully controlled by his hormones and insecurities.

If we are prayerful and discerning with anyone we meet, we avoid crap situations and people a little more.

This is one relationship you had Last, just because she wasn't strong in her faith and hurt you doesn't mean she tarnished every other Christian chick out there. I hate that we do get so hurt by people who say they are something but are not, I feel for you Last.

We are morons when we are young, do things we shouldn't etc.... sounds like your ex fell for temptation and normal bs from the world... forgive her and move on, focus on building yourself up in Christ not basing your outlook on hurt, but in truth.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am

therockismighty wrote:
I would give him a highfive for his athletic abilities. Cool

Thats a plus right there!

PostSubject: Re: Christian Dating   

Back to top Go down

Christian Dating

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Forum create on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com