BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Vide
PostSubject: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 pm

it explains itself...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Vide
PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I am not sure what you are asking...
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:43 pm

ok like ive noticed alot of bands have accounts on this site like OMW, IBTC and ultimatum ive seen all of them on here so i was asking who else is
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh mostly members of the bands you see in the band forums...few members of various bands like a hill to die upon are on too.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:50 am

Grave Forsaken and Those Who Endure also stop by frequently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 am

Some guy from Blood Drift...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 am

Mike Phillips (ex-Deliverance/Fasedown) has been known to hang around from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 am

Fire from Eliggbor is a regular Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 am

Well, I represent(ed) Day of Ascension, and currently ELAN, Old Forgotten Lands, Old Wounds, Asgath, WTTA, etc.

Yeah, there are a lot of people on here. Phil from Sorrowstorm/Encryptor/Entorn/Northern Ash/Ministros del Santuario/Rehumanize, etc.
Broc from Eternal Mystery and Rehumanize.
Todd from Northern Ash.
Saint Raven from Cephalophore.
Mike from Erasmus.
Dudes from Frost Like Ashes.

A lot, man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:49 am

oteis wrote:

Are they any good?
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 am

JeffdlS wrote:
oteis wrote:

Are they any good?
ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 am

JeffdlS wrote:
oteis wrote:

Are they any good?

Not sure about the music, but their vocalist is pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 am

JeffdlS wrote:
oteis wrote:

Are they any good?

They're a bit disco for my liking.... but they look good in polyester.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:37 am

Sutekh wrote:
JeffdlS wrote:
oteis wrote:

Are they any good?

You might be thinking of Burning Fetus Vomit.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Sutekh wrote:
JeffdlS wrote:
oteis wrote:

Are they any good?

dance
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Eclipsing Black is pretty major and well known...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?   So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So i've noticed alot of major bands on this site and was wondering what all bands are actually on here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com