BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ultmetal

ultmetal

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 pm

fishingd wrote:
Hey Scott. I was listening to Fatal Delay so I have two questions for you.
Why did you decide to change your vocal styles from the demo to your first cd?
What made you go a little harder and faster on your first album?
I will see you in about two weeks my friend.

I don't really know. I just sort of progressed that way. The more we performed, the more aggressive I got. Also, reviews for Fatal Delay said the vocals weren't aggressive enough.

Harder and faster? Not sure. Really, Fatal Delay is only half Ultimatum songs. One of those songs was written for Robert's old band. The ballad was an Angelic Force song. Wickedness & Perdition was written before I was in the band. Plea for Holiness is the first song I had ever written. Fatal Delay was the song that I really liked on that demo and the only song that made it onto future recordings. The others were quickly dropped as we kept writing new material. Things just seemed to gel as we wrote heavier songs.
Back to top Go down
exodus312

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 pm

The Beast Slayer wrote:

Do you have any tabs for some of ur songs?

I figured some out yesterday (Never, World Of Sin, Heart Of Metal, Deathwish, One For All).

No, I can't give them to you, as I didn't write them down. The only tip I can give to you is to tune your guitar to Eb.

They also use the E,D,C chords a lot.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 am

What is the hardest song you guys play live, as in, the song with the wildest riffing, solo, or just overall complexity that you guys have to really practice to be tight on?
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
ultrametal

ultrametal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:47 am

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Well I figured I'd start one.

What gear do you use?
Do you have any tabs for some of ur songs?
How long has everybody bveen in the band?
hat are all the ultimatum releases, inorder, including demos and really crappy 4 track recordings?

I use a Peavey Triple X Head all tube and 2 5150 4x12 cabs
for effects I built a pedal board and added a Korg effects processor, and a Rocktron hush pedal and BBE Sonic Maximiser pedal all of which I run through the effects loop on the Peavey. Also on the pedal board is a Weeping Demon Wah and a Boss Ns2 Noise gate which I run direct into the input of the Amp.

Guitars I currently have 4

Ibanez RG 450 Custom which is my main guitar now
Ibanez Jem 7dbk
Charvel/Jackson Soloist
Agile AL 3000 LP copy
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:00 am

hey,let me be the first to welcome robert guiterrez lead guitarist to ultimatum's band forum! robert,great having you here!! its about time!!! cheers Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
ultrametal

ultrametal

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 am

Im not a forum type of guy a little shy.. LOL!
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 am

pffffffffffffft shy!!! ok..question for you then..what was the hardest song to learn to play on "Lex Metalis" and why? also which is your favorite? thanks shy(cough!cough!) guitarist! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil metalhed

Phil metalhed

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 am

Enuf wit the cova songs/ albums!! Wen r we guna get a new cd+ wil it b along the lines of into the pit? Zombie Poke Praying
Back to top Go down
http://www.truestance.com
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 am

We have started writing new material. We wrote a new song last night called 100 Days of Terror. We are talking about recording a new demo in the next few months and shopping it around.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm

cool! cant wait to hear it!!! cheers Grim Banger Banger
Back to top Go down
Phil metalhed

Phil metalhed

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 pm

sherri wrote:
cool! cant wait to hear it!!! cheers Grim Banger Banger

Wat she sed. lol! cheers Cool Banger Grim Banger grouphug rawr excitedjumpers Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 83251 badger
Back to top Go down
http://www.truestance.com
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Thinking of changing the title to Blood on A Thousand Hills. The lyrics are about the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, and specifically, a church that refugees crammed into hoping to find Sanctuary, only to be mercilessly slaughtered. It's a rough subject, but when I read the accounts of what happened during the 100 Days of Terror I had to put pen to paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com