-----------------------------------------------------
 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Saint John the Baptist, Baptism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vigilance Saints Arise

avatar

Number of posts : 328
Age : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-03
Points : 3730

PostSubject: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am

Baptism by water, by fire, and by desire.
Baby, teen and adult Baptism.
What is the meaning of Christian Baptism?
Who is Saint John the Baptist?
Back to top Go down
sword of the heretic

avatar

Number of posts : 488
Age : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-09
Points : 4064

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:32 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sword_of_the_heretic
eternalmystery

avatar

Number of posts : 730
Age : 30
Location : Franklinton, Louisiana, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Points : 4153

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Sword of the Heretic wrote:
Suspect

Exactly my initial reaction to another nutty thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
NorthernAsh

avatar

Number of posts : 853
Age : 47
Location : CYCLOTRODE, MN.
Registration date : 2008-12-13
Points : 4425

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Saint John replied to your thread..... I'm Saint Todd, and you've already met Saint John and beneath him is Saint Broc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/northash
Mark

avatar

Number of posts : 705
Age : 23
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-11-09
Points : 4426

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 pm

NorthernAsh wrote:
Saint John replied to your thread..... I'm Saint Todd, and you've already met Saint John and beneath him is Saint Broc.

ROFL

Hi, I'm Saint Mark.
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

avatar

Number of posts : 671
Age : 31
Location : Chile
Registration date : 2009-07-19
Points : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm C├ęsar, the sacred one.
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

avatar

Number of posts : 5020
Age : 24
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Points : 8699

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm not sure I completely understand this thread, of course baptism by water is for you to show a commitment to Christianity, baptism in the holy spirit is to recieve all that God has for you, and I dont understand teh question "Who is John the Baptist"..jsut read teh buke of Luke.

_________________
Tune in to Warzone Broadcast, every Saturday,6-8 pm EST @ blabberjesusradio.com

This is my signature

[/quote][17:37:50] Walter Kovacs : if everything in the universe was fudge, evenutally we would be eating our poop[quote]
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

avatar

Number of posts : 1348
Age : 26
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 4821

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm

MetLHed4GZus wrote:
and I dont understand teh question "Who is John the Baptist"..jsut read teh buke of Luke.


ROFL


That made me laugh hahahahaha i don't know why

_________________
a brief reprieve
truly a beautiful utterance
but only a reprieve...

Eclipsing Black
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
MetalMatt

avatar

Number of posts : 5020
Age : 24
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Points : 8699

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:49 pm

oops thanks for pointing out my typo Razz...i dont think im gonna fix it though..its kinsda funny

_________________
Tune in to Warzone Broadcast, every Saturday,6-8 pm EST @ blabberjesusradio.com

This is my signature

[/quote][17:37:50] Walter Kovacs : if everything in the universe was fudge, evenutally we would be eating our poop[quote]
Back to top Go down
bee_rad

avatar

Number of posts : 216
Age : 29
Location : WA
Registration date : 2009-07-28
Points : 3574

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 pm

I thought it was kinsda funny too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vigilance Saints Arise

avatar

Number of posts : 328
Age : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-03
Points : 3730

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Mark wrote:
NorthernAsh wrote:
Saint John replied to your thread..... I'm Saint Todd, and you've already met Saint John and beneath him is Saint Broc.

ROFL

Hi, I'm Saint Mark.

Give me Heaven of nothing. I have Heaven here on Earth to do my part.
We'll make Heaven a place on Earth. Lord Jesus, I pray for the strength that
I will never sin again.

Jesus: Of those born of woman, there is none greater than John the Baptist.
John was an awsome preacher and a Desert Father. I imagine that he was a
Loud powerful Metal Vocalist kind of a Guy. When John the Baptist baptized
Jesus, I would have loved to see it. God Thunderd "This is my beloved Son
on whom my favor rests!" Listen to Him.
If you want to sing, and I know you do. Pray for the Holy Spirit. Do not
prepare before hand what you are to preach. The Spirit will give you the
strength and wisdom that sinners and your enemys will not be able to overcome.
Freestyle is real, but make a book of it. Vigilance Saints Arise

Thunder on Thunderhead!
It's time to raise the dead.
Back to top Go down
eternalmystery

avatar

Number of posts : 730
Age : 30
Location : Franklinton, Louisiana, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Points : 4153

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Vigilance Saints Arise wrote:
Mark wrote:
NorthernAsh wrote:
Saint John replied to your thread..... I'm Saint Todd, and you've already met Saint John and beneath him is Saint Broc.

ROFL

Hi, I'm Saint Mark.

Give me Heaven of nothing. I have Heaven here on Earth to do my part.
We'll make Heaven a place on Earth. Lord Jesus, I pray for the strength that
I will never sin again.

Jesus: Of those born of woman, there is none greater than John the Baptist.
John was an awsome preacher and a Desert Father. I imagine that he was a
Loud powerful Metal Vocalist kind of a Guy. When John the Baptist baptized
Jesus, I would have loved to see it. God Thunderd "This is my beloved Son
on whom my favor rests!" Listen to Him.
If you want to sing, and I know you do. Pray for the Holy Spirit. Do not
prepare before hand what you are to preach. The Spirit will give you the
strength and wisdom that sinners and your enemys will not be able to overcome.
Freestyle is real, but make a book of it. Vigilance Saints Arise

Thunder on Thunderhead!
It's time to raise the dead.

I've heard from extremely reliable sources that cocaine is not a safe drug to use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
therockismighty

avatar

Number of posts : 923
Age : 36
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2009-06-14
Points : 4432

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 am

Peyote is also naughty!
Back to top Go down
NorthernAsh

avatar

Number of posts : 853
Age : 47
Location : CYCLOTRODE, MN.
Registration date : 2008-12-13
Points : 4425

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 am

as is huffing gas if you have nasty flatulence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/northash
Vigilance Saints Arise

avatar

Number of posts : 328
Age : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-03
Points : 3730

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 am

bee_rad wrote:
I thought it was kinsda funny too. Razz


Baptism by water is the cool fresh Holy water, a body submerged peacefully
or water trickling down a baby's forhead. Everyone present renews their
Baptismal promises. In the name of Jesus Christ. I reject Satan and all his
works etc... And private prayer. Jesus I love you... Prayers of Godparents
and Mother and Father. A public Baptism, I've been there. God Bless you!

Baptism by fire is a moment of suffering for Christ. A living Martyr who offers
all their trials and tribulations as a prayer to save Souls. If burned by fire
or a horrible death they pray to God, Jesus, recieving the Holy Spirit.
Lord have mercy on me! Yes, their sufferings may last a lifetime, yet they
have courage and strength. Dying a Holy death with dignity,
on a battle field or a hospital perhaps. Pain Brothers, Christ on the Cross!

Type in: The Full Armor of God Broadcast

Baptism of desire,
Desiring Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Loveing God with all your
Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength. Yet never having been baptized in the
Church. Living a good, holy life naturally out of love. As people of other
religions do. They never even read a bible or heard of Jesus, yet they
have great love for their family and friends. They desire peace and love
in the world as they know it! They naturally follow the Ten Commandments.
Because they know right from wrong they will attain the salvation of their Souls.
Eternal Life for Moses and our Forfathers before Christ.
Back to top Go down
Vigilance Saints Arise

avatar

Number of posts : 328
Age : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-03
Points : 3730

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am

therockismighty wrote:
Peyote is also naughty!


Cocain is an acidic chemical that burns tissue on contact.
Altering the brain. The high is the body struggling to recover.
You may loose everything you own. In ability a to study in
school, loosing money, trust of family and friends, an addict in prison suffering as a Gang Dog.

"Gang Master"

Guns and knives bring death to these.
Crack cocain brings the addict to his knees.
Danger and death for the Kid on the streets.
Gangster Hell is driven by those who let them be.

Violence and drugs, hate and lack of love.
This Child has a chance. Tell it like it is.
Your body is the temple of Jesus Christ the Lord.
Beware your fallen Enemies. Enter into God's Sanctuary.
He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

If you were to leave the past behind,
prison and pain or they lay you to rest.
The grave is not a place for a lovely Soul like you.
Leave them behind, run get away.
Take off your deadly boots.


Last edited by Vigilance Saints Arise on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eternalmystery

avatar

Number of posts : 730
Age : 30
Location : Franklinton, Louisiana, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Points : 4153

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:31 am




Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
Vigilance Saints Arise

avatar

Number of posts : 328
Age : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-03
Points : 3730

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
MetLHed4GZus wrote:
and I dont understand teh question "Who is John the Baptist"..jsut read teh buke of Luke.


ROFL


That made me laugh hahahahaha i don't know why

John the Baptist has a hundrend qualitys that apply to him
on a personel level.

Jesus: "There is none born of woman greater
than John the Baptist, but he who is least in the Kingdom
of Heaven is greater than he."
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6088

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm

You are quite the poet VSA! :p
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist



Number of posts : 1120
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere in Georgia
Registration date : 2008-11-26
Points : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 pm

eternalmystery wrote:
Vigilance Saints Arise wrote:
Mark wrote:
NorthernAsh wrote:
Saint John replied to your thread..... I'm Saint Todd, and you've already met Saint John and beneath him is Saint Broc.

ROFL

Hi, I'm Saint Mark.

Give me Heaven of nothing. I have Heaven here on Earth to do my part.
We'll make Heaven a place on Earth. Lord Jesus, I pray for the strength that
I will never sin again.

Jesus: Of those born of woman, there is none greater than John the Baptist.
John was an awsome preacher and a Desert Father. I imagine that he was a
Loud powerful Metal Vocalist kind of a Guy. When John the Baptist baptized
Jesus, I would have loved to see it. God Thunderd "This is my beloved Son
on whom my favor rests!" Listen to Him.
If you want to sing, and I know you do. Pray for the Holy Spirit. Do not
prepare before hand what you are to preach. The Spirit will give you the
strength and wisdom that sinners and your enemys will not be able to overcome.
Freestyle is real, but make a book of it. Vigilance Saints Arise

Thunder on Thunderhead!
It's time to raise the dead.

I've heard from extremely reliable sources that cocaine is not a safe drug to use.

Back to top Go down
Mark

avatar

Number of posts : 705
Age : 23
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-11-09
Points : 4426

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 am

NorthernAsh wrote:
as is huffing gas if you have nasty flatulence.
I'm going to assume you know this from experience? ROFL
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

avatar

Number of posts : 1993
Age : 41
Location : Nebraska, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Points : 5680

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:33 am

Here's the answer, folks. Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist as a symbolic gesture that we are to follow. Infant baptism is a joke and its practice is meaningless, as far as I'm concerned. Baptism is an outward expression of faith. It DOES NOT save you, but it is an important element in the walk of any Christian. VOLUNTARY baptism, that is.

@Vigilance Saints Arise - when you write all your posts in "stream of consciousness" prose, people either think you're a nutjob or some kind of goofy troll. I'd suggest reviewing what you post a bit more thoroughly before you click the "Send" button. It would save us all a lot of confusion & posts like what you read above.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
JeffdlS

avatar

Number of posts : 10442
Age : 48
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 10568

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
Here's the answer, folks. Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist as a symbolic gesture that we are to follow. Infant baptism is a joke and its practice is meaningless, as far as I'm concerned. Baptism is an outward expression of faith. It DOES NOT save you, but it is an important element in the walk of any Christian. VOLUNTARY baptism, that is.

@Vigilance Saints Arise - when you write all your posts in "stream of consciousness" prose, people either think you're a nutjob or some kind of goofy troll. I'd suggest reviewing what you post a bit more thoroughly before you click the "Send" button. It would save us all a lot of confusion & posts like what you read above.

WHOA!!! Calm down, Josh.

_________________
NapalmDave wrote:
if you have a comb over or wear your sisters pants then walk on, no use for you here

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM rules you, dont forget it


Munkey wrote:
Sine waves, my friend. They represent a whole hell of a lot more than mere 9th grade geometry. Wink


Saint Raven wrote:
Owl City makes me long for the sweet silence of my own future grave.
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6088

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
Here's the answer, folks. Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist as a symbolic gesture that we are to follow. Infant baptism is a joke and its practice is meaningless, as far as I'm concerned. Baptism is an outward expression of faith. It DOES NOT save you, but it is an important element in the walk of any Christian. VOLUNTARY baptism, that is.

@Vigilance Saints Arise - when you write all your posts in "stream of consciousness" prose, people either think you're a nutjob or some kind of goofy troll. I'd suggest reviewing what you post a bit more thoroughly before you click the "Send" button. It would save us all a lot of confusion & posts like what you read above.

way to bring down the party.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

avatar

Number of posts : 1993
Age : 41
Location : Nebraska, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Points : 5680

PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:13 pm

JeffdlS wrote:
MetalFRO wrote:
Here's the answer, folks. Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist as a symbolic gesture that we are to follow. Infant baptism is a joke and its practice is meaningless, as far as I'm concerned. Baptism is an outward expression of faith. It DOES NOT save you, but it is an important element in the walk of any Christian. VOLUNTARY baptism, that is.

@Vigilance Saints Arise - when you write all your posts in "stream of consciousness" prose, people either think you're a nutjob or some kind of goofy troll. I'd suggest reviewing what you post a bit more thoroughly before you click the "Send" button. It would save us all a lot of confusion & posts like what you read above.

WHOA!!! Calm down, Josh.

Dude, I'm totally calm, and was when I wrote that Razz

I just thought the conversation was steering SO far off topic it should be redirected w/ a punch in the nose Laughing

But yeah, I was calm when I wrote that, it just sounds a bit cold. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saint John the Baptist, Baptism   

Back to top Go down
 

Saint John the Baptist, Baptism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com