BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What music are you working on now??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kingkull

Kingkull

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-10

What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 am

currently nothing right now, still in transition with the army, more than likely want get started writing until closer to the end of November. Benn wanting to do a progressive/black/folk type of band, in vein of Borknagar and Cronian. Yet I'm still looking for others to help with the writing process.
Back to top Go down
Saint Raven

Saint Raven

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

Remastering "Subduction".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cephalophore
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 am

I have four albums done that aren't released yet. One blackmetal album with a lot of American folk influence, one depressive black metal album, an ambient/noise album and a new Old Forgotten Lands EP.

No idea what is to come, but I've been on a roll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 am

Working on a cover of Napalm Death's "Hung". Good song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
Metalcps

Metalcps

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm

I have been working on a new Corpse album coming slowly but surely and going over some Guthrie Govan Lessons online.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Right now, I am working on writing songs for Nazarean, an old school Black Metal project with Jim. I have songs planned out for an album.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Im thinking of doing some electronica and the like...
If anybody wants to send me a song or two, Ill try and do a remix if they would like..
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Currently recording some guitars for Ancient Plague.
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm working on covers of old school thrash and black metal songs like Transilvanian Hunger, War, Raining Blood, etc. and also a few original tracks for Scourge of Humanity.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Usvart Jorge wrote:
War

Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
Metalcps

Metalcps

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:36 am

Im working on "Folsum Prison Blues" by Johnny cash atm for a guitar student of mine , he is into that kinda thing..real easy stuff to learn. Sort of out of my element though...lol
Back to top Go down
crushthehorns

crushthehorns

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:46 am

Main focus is on Antlers as Roots, an atmospheric Black Metal band I have with a couple dudes from the local college here. Putting the finishing touches on our demo which will most likely be released on cassette in the future. Also looking to start playing shows this spring.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

ELAN

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Right now I am finishing tracking drums for the Old Wounds album, finishing my part of the WTTA album, and working with Vandor on a new atmospheric black metal project called Wék. Also, working on finishing some new Old Forgotten Lands songs for both an EP and a split.

Other than that, been playing with my local trad. doom band Starvation; we have shows with Skeletonwitch, Magrudergrind, and Misery Index respectively throughout the month. Lots of changes undergoing with that band as I just joined and they are going through lineup changes, but we're making the shows and recordings happen.

...it's been hectic, musically. But lots of good has come of it. I have been satisfied with most everything, and more than satisfied with the majority of it.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

ELAN

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 pm

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
If anybody wants to send me a song or two, Ill try and do a remix if they would like..

I've been thinking of doing some as well... hmm... message me if you are interested in some collaboration.
Back to top Go down
metalmennonite

metalmennonite

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Along with teaching my six-year old guitar and taking voice lessons, I am also working on the lyrics for a possible black metal project. Presently, I have the lyrics for three songs completed and rough outlines of two others.

I'm also doing researching for a possible musical about the great trek, which would explore the life of Claas Epp, Jr. and his descent into fanaticism.
Back to top Go down
http://hmcfreeman.org
VstaR

VstaR

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

i've been mixing a recording of a gig we did late last month. there's some video that got taken as well, so I should be able to get something up on youtube in the near future.

We're playing a show with Onanizer from the Czech Republic soon too! They're coming to Tassie for a gig in Hobart March 18th, and then playing with Psycroptic in the north of Tasmania at Launceston the night after that. Should be rippa!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomitorialcorpulence.com
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm

what band are you in?
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

The next Hguols CD.

I've turned the "News" section into more or less a journal as to how that's going...

It might be finished for a while before it's released, just to let the Epitome debut breath a little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
VstaR

VstaR

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 am

olias wrote:
what band are you in?

www.myspace.com/hobartgrindcore
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomitorialcorpulence.com
Kräg

Kräg

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 am

VstaR wrote:
olias wrote:
what band are you in?

www.myspace.com/hobartgrindcore

Grate band as well, i got the 2 demos
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

ELAN wrote:
BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:

I've been thinking of doing some as well... hmm... message me if you are interested in some collaboration.
YOU WANNA DO ELECTRONICA?!
Dude.
This type:
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm

My brain hurts from that Elan...
Tell ya what...we'll do one sog ur way then one my way...like work on lyrics to gether..
and then we'll both have our own versions..and we'll do a download of em and itll be like Elan VS Beasty.

Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:47 pm

My friend/bandmate Micah is currently writing music for our blackened thrash/groove/death band Takehold. (He is the guitarist and I'm the vocalist; the other band member, Jimmy [bass], may not be ready to contribute to the songs for a while.) Definitely looking forward to getting our music out there. Micah is a phenomenal guitarist. You guys will like our music. Our influences are hugely varied, from Slayer to Korn to Burzum to Ozzy Osbourne.
Back to top Go down
Metalcps

Metalcps

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 pm

LastFirstborn wrote:
My friend/bandmate Micah is currently writing music for our blackened thrash/groove/death band Takehold. (He is the guitarist and I'm the vocalist; the other band member, Jimmy [bass], may not be ready to contribute to the songs for a while.) Definitely looking forward to getting our music out there. Micah is a phenomenal guitarist. You guys will like our music. Our influences are hugely varied, from Slayer to Korn to Burzum to Ozzy Osbourne.

Sounds cool i like all those bands music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What music are you working on now??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Music Discussion :: Musicians Lair-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com