BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
FuneralOath

FuneralOath

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 am

olias wrote:
But just be aware of what Orthodoxy is, instead of just thinking you know what it is and letting it be. Knowledge is power.

same goes to you SmileSmileSmile

Last edited by FuneralOath on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/panamaphil
FuneralOath

FuneralOath

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 am

olias wrote:
Yeah, I know, I am sorry if I am bit of a hothead, but I just get annoyed when people say things with such vitriol about the Church. I'll behave.

Christ's church is those who are saved. They show the fruits of salvation. If one does not produce good fruit, one is not saved and does not have life in them.

May I ask you a question, olias. If someone were to walk up to you and ask you sincerely this question, "what must I do to be saved? How can I be saved?" what would you tell them?

Just a note. I assume that you are a new user, so it's important to all of us that you feel welcome. Some of us appreciate the dialogue that has been going on presented by Catholics on this board. It's important to understand the issues well so that nobody flippantly attacks the RCC in ignorance. We appreciate that some Catholics are very aware of the issues. We'd like to keep this environment as clean as possible so that we will honor God. I don't say this to you, but to all. I'm going to try my best to understand what you guys have to say. Bless!
Back to top Go down
Vigilance Saints Arise

Vigilance Saints Arise

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:40 am

Mother Mary vs Abraham Lincoln,
Notice the Lincoln memorial, A statue of perhaps the greatest President that ever lived.
In Greece he would be considerd a god, like all their ancient heros.
Yet, we don't worship Abraham Lincoln. We admire his life and times. He's larger than life.

The same with a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It's placed in a Church, and when
we pray before her statue we thing of her life and times in Christ. She is said to be the greatest woman that ever lived. Yet, we admire Mary and we don't worship her. She's larger than life.

Any more than a carefully preserved photo of your Mother on the t.v. set.
When we see the picture or watch the vidio of the Christmas party, We think of her life and times.
And how much we love her. We don't worship our Mothers or the ground they walk on.
Yet when your a baby, this great woman means a world to you. She's larger than life.

Some Church congregations insist that there be no statues, paintings, or staind glass windows in
their auditoriums.
Less is more. Yet they remember the Italian Renaissance and the great art and science of that time. This artwork of Leonardo Da Vinci is conciderd a masterpiece. We don't worship the vidios
and movies on the internet, yet some seem addicted. Don't worry. I know your not addicted.
Some can't get away from anything that is larger than life.
Back to top Go down
graybeardheadbanger

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am

FuneralOath wrote:
olias wrote:
Yeah, I know, I am sorry if I am bit of a hothead, but I just get annoyed when people say things with such vitriol about the Church. I'll behave.

Christ's church is those who are saved. They show the fruits of salvation. If one does not produce good fruit, one is not saved and does not have life in them.

May I ask you a question, olias. If someone were to walk up to you and ask you sincerely this question, "what must I do to be saved? How can I be saved?" what would you tell them?

Just a note. I assume that you are a new user, so it's important to all of us that you feel welcome. Some of us appreciate the dialogue that has been going on presented by Catholics on this board. It's important to understand the issues well so that nobody flippantly attacks the RCC in ignorance. We appreciate that some Catholics are very aware of the issues. We'd like to keep this environment as clean as possible so that we will honor God. I don't say this to you, but to all. I'm going to try my best to understand what you guys have to say. Bless!

Thanks for these words, FO.

I do hope to get back to this discussion at some point; I've gotten a bit busier, and the Orhtodoxy thread seems to have kicked up again. LOL

graybeardheadbanger
Back to top Go down
Vigilance Saints Arise

Vigilance Saints Arise

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm listening to Mortification - Blood World all 10 songs free. Or are they freeing my Soul?
I watched Training Day the movie on You Tube. Both hard core in content. Warning, You will be
changed in time and in eternity. So G.I. Jane is a strong woman also. She would never disrespect
the Virgin Mary. One bride per man. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. Only God can give you a wife. The key is to remain faithful to this and not to cheat in the imagination.
My relatives 7 girls married right out of high school.
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 pm

I never understood any of your posts... this one included.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bob-haagma.com/
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 pm

http://engrishfunny.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/engrish-funny-hamburg-steak.jpg?w=500&h=375

gooby

Seriously though, it would help if you could word your posts better so we can understand them, Vigilance Saints Arise. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
eternalmystery

eternalmystery

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Vigilance Saints Arise wrote:
I'm listening to Mortification - Blood World all 10 songs free. Or are they freeing my Soul?
I watched Training Day the movie on You Tube. Both hard core in content. Warning, You will be
changed in time and in eternity. So G.I. Jane is a strong woman also. She would never disrespect
the Virgin Mary. One bride per man. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. Only God can give you a wife. The key is to remain faithful to this and not to cheat in the imagination.

Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 2234836603_b29508e6a7

Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Rofl2bl6

I couldn't figure out which one would be better to post, so I posted both.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
FuneralOath

FuneralOath

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:10 pm

comedy gold
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:00 am

Are you tripping when you write this? or this cheers2
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am

both?
Back to top Go down
Vigilance Saints Arise

Vigilance Saints Arise

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Remember,
Most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intersession was left unaided.
Inspired with thy confidence, I fly onto thee oh Virgin of Virgins my Mother.
Before you do I come. Before you do I stand sinful and sorrowful.
Turn then most Gracious Advocate thine eyes of mercy tward us.
And after this our exile, show onto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Oh clement, oh loving, oh sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us oh Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ.

Memorized,
I sing this for Heaven's Metal.
Many Bass growling bands cant be understood. I "sing" for Vigilance Saints Arise.
A couple more prayers tide together, and it's fine.

The topic is now called Eternal Blessings.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm

*Bracing for explosion*
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 pm

/thread end
Back to top Go down
mystery

mystery

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:06 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 am

Hero wrote:
/thread end
yes please, I might die of laughter if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 am

and this thread is officially closed.
nothing fruitful is coming from this thread anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary   Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who is Our Lady? Mother Mary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com