BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

...just curious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CorpulentCripple

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2009-01-17

...just curious - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   ...just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 pm

I am a Christian because Christ saved me!, he miraculously saved me and i Knew i couldnt resist his Love he regenerated my heart so i had no choice but to repent
Back to top Go down
BryneVampyr

BryneVampyr

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-07-26

...just curious - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   ...just curious - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 am

Matt wrote:
Since I am against churches and unneccesary decoration of it I can certainly agree.
I admit I like the old churches and how they were decorated, but knowing how they got the funds to do it, makes me quite sick.

Hehe, I don't want to go against all the pro-tattoo'ers, just against the decorating of churches.
There are better ways to spend the money people give.

We have had people come to Christ because of our stained glass windows. I love church decorations. God created us to be creative beings, and I think using that creativity for artwork in the church is a good thing. It honors God, and inspires people and can help people get closer to God...I know that is has with me.
Back to top Go down

...just curious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com