-----------------------------------------------------
 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ...just curious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
semitemossdrawkcabepyti



Number of posts : 28
Age : 29
Location : Yes
Registration date : 2009-08-04
Points : 3425

PostSubject: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:12 am

Well, the youth pastor at my church has been teaching on apologetics lately and I really find it interesting so I leave the adult class and check that out. Defending your faith is awesome and I really want to learn a LOT more... so if you have any resources that I can check out, I'd love to read some material sometime.


But anywho. The question posed today was "why are you a Christian?"
And I just wanted to ask anyone who wants to reply to this, why are you a Christian?

For me, I would say because I was at a sad point in my life and He drug me out of the abyss. I was in a relationship with a girl who had been talking to me about Christianity for a long time and she liked me for a long time and I fell in love. I think it was really a situation where, unintentionally, she was doing the whole "missionary dating" thing. Which, because I'm a man and sinner, was bad for her, EXTREMELY bad. I pressured her, hurt her (not physically), I convinced her to do things, I was what you may call and "emo" kid. Didn't like being around people, pissed off at just about everything, very bitter, apathetic, had a terrible temper, bad habits like porn, lusting, smoking on occasion, I used to lie all the time from the time I was in kindergarten to this point in my life because it got me things and made me seem cooler and as a kid, that's what you want, is to be acknowledged by your "friends" and what not. Because of my nasty attitude, no one liked me. My friends at the time, despised me because of how I acted and everything but because they loved me, they dealt with it and helped me how they could. Well when all of this was coming to the apex, I was in love and sadly am still with the same girl (the relationship ended nearly 2 and a half years ago (I'm pathetic)). Well, back to the point. She was fed up with how I was to everyone and she broke it off. Because of the "love", I was so torn up inside and I hated myself. That night, I began to cut a lot more. Had them on my chest, arms, legs, and a few on my neck. The night after, I began seriously thinking about suicide and plotting my own demise. God just told me, in layman's terms, "you are stupid, put the knife down, I have something greater for you, you know it. Don't be stupid. I love you, you are meant for something great." Well, from that point on, I began to try bettering myself, I've made drastic changes and still am. God drug me out of the dark abyss that I was in and, metaphorically, slapped the piss out of me.
God loves me. The bible says He "loved us first". From my understanding, the bible is much more logical than many other religions. There is evidence to back up stuff stated in the bible even though it sounds "crazy", it's truth. I have faith that it is the truth and I know it because I know God is real. I don't know how to explain it because I'm still on that "baby" level and all and you can call me crazy if you ask me a question and I don't really know how to answer. I'll do my best, even if I have to search the internet for stuff. My personal relationship with the Savior is amazing now and I still need to work on it and read books to understand what I believe so I can explain it to defend my faith and my God because someone has to be a witness. I know that without God, I wouldn't be sitting at this computer right now.

There is so much information that I need to learn.


Thanks for taking the time to read this
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/buzz8908
ELAN

avatar

Number of posts : 952
Age : 28
Location : Connectikvlt
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 am

Well, I was born in raised by my Christian mother and my father who was beginning to get a bit more lukewarm in the faith. Eventually, my mother began teaching me about God, and about the concept of Christ's sacrifice. At the age of four, I was certainly not the smartest human being, but I feel that even at that young of an age, God wanted me to understand these concepts, and it came to pass that I eventually did, and acknowledged Christ as my savior, at four years of age.

Anyway, as I grew, I remained in that 'Christian' environment. I was eventually enrolled in a private 'Christian' school where I remained from Kindergarten through almost near the end of junior high school. One thing I noticed during the duration of my time there, was that there seemed to be much disagreement in theology, and I would have a different principal each year that would be of a different denomination each time. It got extra confusing, and ultimately it began getting way too political.

Around the age of twelve or so, I began seeing the world as very dark. I was seeing how it operated, and how black human's hearts were, and, due to other personal reasons in my life, I began feeling very depressed. My depression ultimately got me to stop caring so much about school, and I began doing not so well there. My father grounded me, for my grades, for about three fourths of a year, where I could not leave the driveway, watch TV, use a computer, or have any friends over. Basically, other than schoolwork I was allowed to do nothing... though I still had no drive to do any schoolwork. So, basically, I was a depressed kid left to nothing but my own thoughts.

My thoughts eventually turned quite existential and even misanthropic. Even past my grounding, I was hooked on simply thinking and brooding. I eventually got kicked out of that school and transferred to the public school system, where this grew even more. I ultimately began thinking 'Do I only believe in God due to my upbringing? That would be rather stupid.' I also was quite tired of the hypocrisy in the church that I had seen prime examples of in my previous school and in other places. So, needless to say, plagued with doubt, I still claimed to believe in God but went through a very dry period. I eventually got sick of this, and decided to look all over the place to see what I actually believed. Basically, I still sortof had the Christian faith but I identified more with agnosticism.

Buddhism didn't do it for me, nor Taoism, nor Satanism, nor mere atheism (as I knew I believed in, at least, a God), nor anything else. I even tried more scientific or philosophical kinds of thought, but none of it was convincing at all.

All I remember, though, is that one night, I began thinking about it. Everywhere, I saw proof of not only any God, but of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It was undoubtably just that. I could not justify myself looking anywhere else any further. I believed in that God, and in His Son. However, my perception of Christianity changed quite a bit.
I now detest the idea of denomination, organized religion, or politics in the scheme of things having to do with Christianity. For me, now, it is only about Christ, and not about what anyone else has made it about. It's about faith, and not evidence, though there is enough evidence for it to be based solely upon evidence if it were so.
This is why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Averzaath

avatar

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 30
Location : Woerden, The Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-08-02
Points : 4634

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 am

I am not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bob-haagma.com/
Hero

avatar

Number of posts : 798
Age : 28
Location : Montreal
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Points : 4449

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 am

Because life without Christ is an mere illusion that ends in the blink of an eye (eternal perspective of life on earth)

No matter how happy some people (heathens) can seem to be, they run after nothing. Everything shall pass. If you put all your hopes into nothing, you'll be nothing.

I am a Christian because one day I decided to go to the essential. I thoroughly thought about it. What is and what is not. And I've found that the science in which so many scientists put their pride on is nothing but an incomplete explanation of how God set things in motion in this physical realm.

Then there is all the spiritual things that happened to me. Those things that you'll always remember. Those things that cast any doubt away.

Living without God makes absolutely no sense to me at all now. It would be like going in the desert with no food nor water, where you are a prey to many beasts. A prey to our own fallen desires. So sweet on the tip of the tongue, leading us like pigs to the slaughterhouse. Broad is the path that leads to destruction.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

avatar

Number of posts : 952
Age : 28
Location : Connectikvlt
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:12 am

Hero wrote:
Because life without Christ is an mere illusion that ends in the blink of an eye (eternal perspective of life on earth)

No matter how happy some people (heathens) can seem to be, they run after nothing. Everything shall pass. If you put all your hopes into nothing, you'll be nothing.

I am a Christian because one day I decided to go to the essential. I thoroughly thought about it. What is and what is not. And I've found that the science in which so many scientists put their pride on is nothing but an incomplete explanation of how God set things in motion in this physical realm.

Then there is all the spiritual things that happened to me. Those things that you'll always remember. Those things that cast any doubt away.

Living without God makes absolutely no sense to me at all now. It would be like going in the desert with no food nor water, where you are a prey to many beasts. A prey to our own fallen desires. So sweet on the tip of the tongue, leading us like pigs to the slaughterhouse. Broad is the path that leads to destruction.

This is a rather accurate depiction of the thoughts that ultimately led me back to God as well, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Matt



Number of posts : 7214
Age : 29
Location : -
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 6751

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 am

I was raised Christian and never really doubted about my faith,
I've had some struggles at one point in my life, but got out of it rather quickly, because I had found out I just can't truly struggle with it.
If I'd say ''what if God wasn't true?'', I just know I'm not truly thinking it, merely trying to think about it.

I've always followed the ''faith like a child''-principle, where doubt has pretty much no part of me, because I feel extremely comfortable in this mindset, I don't even see why at this point in my life I would need to have doubts about my faith? I have a wonderful and blessed life.
And due to the divine experiences I have had (and most certainly will have) I would NEVER be able to say that God isn't real.

I have a very peculiar way of looking at things, and I follow a path that many people would probably call wrong, maybe even heretical, but this is what I am lead to through prayer and faith.

At this point me and my parents disagree on a lot of facts, yet we agree to disagree on most of it.
I am not following all the principles they taught me because of different reasons.
Yet nothing of this is out of rebellion towards the way they raised me, as I respect their views a lot.

Quote :
I now detest the idea of denomination, organized religion, or politics in the scheme of things having to do with Christianity. For me, now, it is only about Christ, and not about what anyone else has made it about. It's about faith, and not evidence
Exactly the same for me.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

avatar

Number of posts : 952
Age : 28
Location : Connectikvlt
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4656

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 am

The back of my shirt is pretty much a lyric summing up my coming back to God.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Hero

avatar

Number of posts : 798
Age : 28
Location : Montreal
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Points : 4449

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 am

Matt wrote:
I was raised Christian and never really doubted about my faith,
I've had some struggles at one point in my life, but got out of it rather quickly, because I had found out I just can't truly struggle with it.
If I'd say ''what if God wasn't true?'', I just know I'm not truly thinking it, merely trying to think about it.

I've always followed the ''faith like a child''-principle, where doubt has pretty much no part of me, because I feel extremely comfortable in this mindset, I don't even see why at this point in my life I would need to have doubts about my faith? I have a wonderful and blessed life.
And due to the divine experiences I have had (and most certainly will have) I would NEVER be able to say that God isn't real.

I have a very peculiar way of looking at things, and I follow a path that many people would probably call wrong, maybe even heretical, but this is what I am lead to through prayer and faith.

At this point me and my parents disagree on a lot of facts, yet we agree to disagree on most of it.
I am not following all the principles they taught me because of different reasons.
Yet nothing of this is out of rebellion towards the way they raised me, as I respect their views a lot.

Quote :
I now detest the idea of denomination, organized religion, or politics in the scheme of things having to do with Christianity. For me, now, it is only about Christ, and not about what anyone else has made it about. It's about faith, and not evidence
Exactly the same for me.

I dislike denominations aswell. No church is perfect, only The Word of God is. I keep some and leave some when I hear sermons. I'm also curious about your path that some could call heretical. Would you mind sharing?

I too disagree with a whole bunch of things with my mom who raised me a Christian for as long as I remember.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

avatar

Number of posts : 3763
Age : 26
Location : Columbus, NC, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Points : 5992

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Hero wrote:
Because life without Christ is an mere illusion that ends in the blink of an eye (eternal perspective of life on earth)

No matter how happy some people (heathens) can seem to be, they run after nothing. Everything shall pass. If you put all your hopes into nothing, you'll be nothing.

I am a Christian because one day I decided to go to the essential. I thoroughly thought about it. What is and what is not. And I've found that the science in which so many scientists put their pride on is nothing but an incomplete explanation of how God set things in motion in this physical realm.

Then there is all the spiritual things that happened to me. Those things that you'll always remember. Those things that cast any doubt away.

Living without God makes absolutely no sense to me at all now. It would be like going in the desert with no food nor water, where you are a prey to many beasts. A prey to our own fallen desires. So sweet on the tip of the tongue, leading us like pigs to the slaughterhouse. Broad is the path that leads to destruction.

Pretty much my reasoning as well. I couldn't live life without my faith.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
Matt



Number of posts : 7214
Age : 29
Location : -
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 6751

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:05 pm

It might be something for another topic, let's say I've had quite some discussions about it with people, which never ends up with them liking what I think

I might start a topic about it one of these days or later on, I just don't know if I'm up for discussing or debating the whole thing, in real life it's easier than online Smile
Back to top Go down
semitemossdrawkcabepyti



Number of posts : 28
Age : 29
Location : Yes
Registration date : 2009-08-04
Points : 3425

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Those are very powerful testimonies. Thanks for sharing them.

I agree with the denomination, politics and organized religion thing that Elan said. and that you guys agreed on.

Not that I disagree with what I've been taught by people who are older and wiser than I am, but I can see things from a different perspective because I am younger and was raised in this generation.

People ask me "if you're a Christian, why do you have piercings?" or "why do you want tattoos?" or "why do you listen to the music you listen to?"

I see all of those as a great witnessing opportunity to the secular culture that can identify with me on those levels.
Piercings are just there, you can take them out and they can be conversation starters and that leads to music in most instances which I tell them of my preferences and why and if they disagree with what the lyrical content is, they can still appreciate the music. Tattoos can tell a story and again are conversation starters and if they are some sort of Christian inspired tattoo, that leads to a good conversation on the meaning and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/buzz8908
Matt



Number of posts : 7214
Age : 29
Location : -
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 6751

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm not pro-tattoos to be honest Smile
but ok, not that I care that others get them.
Back to top Go down
semitemossdrawkcabepyti



Number of posts : 28
Age : 29
Location : Yes
Registration date : 2009-08-04
Points : 3425

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Depending upon if your getting it for stupid reasons and it's a terrible design or badly done and if there is meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/buzz8908
TheBeastSlayer

avatar

Number of posts : 2165
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of God,State Of Delusion, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-26
Points : 6123

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm

semitemossdrawkcabepyti wrote:


I see all of those as a great witnessing opportunity to the secular culture that can identify with me on those levels.
Piercings are just there, you can take them out and they can be conversation starters and that leads to music in most instances which I tell them of my preferences and why and if they disagree with what the lyrical content is, they can still appreciate the music. Tattoos can tell a story and again are conversation starters and if they are some sort of Christian inspired tattoo, that leads to a good conversation on the meaning and all.
I totally agree. Thats why Ive been trying to get a heavy band going in my area lol. Alot of peeps up here listen to A7X, Maiden, and the like. While they might be put off by people being kinda preechy while they witness, they can relax and let go when they're at a concert. They can feel the music, feel the words, and feel God working in their lives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Hero

avatar

Number of posts : 798
Age : 28
Location : Montreal
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Points : 4449

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:35 pm

semitemossdrawkcabepyti wrote:
Depending upon if your getting it for stupid reasons and it's a terrible design or badly done and if there is meaning behind it.

yeah. I dont condemn tattoos either. I even consider getting some one day.

Most people who are against it state the passages in deuteronomy where God tells the Jews what is good and what is not. But if we look at it in context, its only because the wicked nations around them were doing so to honor their fake gods. So it has more to do with honoring a false god than the tattoo itself. The same passage talks about not shaving the corners of the beard, or wearing a clothe crafted with 2 different tissues. anyways
Back to top Go down
semitemossdrawkcabepyti



Number of posts : 28
Age : 29
Location : Yes
Registration date : 2009-08-04
Points : 3425

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:45 pm

The Beast Slayer wrote:
semitemossdrawkcabepyti wrote:


I see all of those as a great witnessing opportunity to the secular culture that can identify with me on those levels.
Piercings are just there, you can take them out and they can be conversation starters and that leads to music in most instances which I tell them of my preferences and why and if they disagree with what the lyrical content is, they can still appreciate the music. Tattoos can tell a story and again are conversation starters and if they are some sort of Christian inspired tattoo, that leads to a good conversation on the meaning and all.
I totally agree. Thats why Ive been trying to get a heavy band going in my area lol. Alot of peeps up here listen to A7X, Maiden, and the like. While they might be put off by people being kinda preechy while they witness, they can relax and let go when they're at a concert. They can feel the music, feel the words, and feel God working in their lives.


Same in my town.
I've been wanting to get a band started for... I don't know how long. But that costs moneys that I don't have right now.
Hooray for saving money.
Hopefully can afford a drumset soon and I still need to work on vox more to get the volume I want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/buzz8908
Exhumed

avatar

Number of posts : 671
Age : 31
Location : Chile
Registration date : 2009-07-19
Points : 4137

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm Christian because I feel loved by God, and that He made me, and I need Him to live every day.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

avatar

Number of posts : 581
Location : Deep in the backwoods
Registration date : 2008-11-05
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Hero wrote:
semitemossdrawkcabepyti wrote:
Depending upon if your getting it for stupid reasons and it's a terrible design or badly done and if there is meaning behind it.

yeah. I dont condemn tattoos either. I even consider getting some one day.

Most people who are against it state the passages in deuteronomy where God tells the Jews what is good and what is not. But if we look at it in context, its only because the wicked nations around them were doing so to honor their fake gods. So it has more to do with honoring a false god than the tattoo itself. The same passage talks about not shaving the corners of the beard, or wearing a clothe crafted with 2 different tissues. anyways

Also because tattooing in ancient times was not sanitary. Like God forbade pork (science later discovered that eating pork would quite likely have destroyed the israelites due to parasites).
Back to top Go down
Mikey Erasmus

avatar

Number of posts : 932
Age : 33
Location : Nashville
Registration date : 2008-11-11
Points : 4203

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm

My mother raised me to believe that churches were corrupt and that i should just "be good". We went to church up until i was about 5 or 6....we left because the church used tithe/offering money to build an awning that she thought was unnecessary. So I never grew up with any concept of religion or what it's purpose was.
When I grew older, I became more aware of the loneliness and awkwardness of my life (alcoholic boyfriends my mother had, not knowing my father, etc etc) and I was a very lost and depressed kid for a long time. I had nowhere to go and no idea about what was wrong with my life. I was suicidal...i attempted suicide when I was 12 years old....try to grasp that.
Well...I was a skateboarder and when I was a freshman in highschool, I went to a youth group in town because they had a skatepark...all the skateboarders in my city went, whether christian or not...all were ok to go. So I ended up sitting in on a few services at the church after skating and made fun of it with my atheist/agnostic/unitarian(lol, seriously) friends...but deep down, I was really curious. And one night at the church I had a very tangible experience with God's spirit working through me. I felt so free and so comforted...like no parent or girlfriend or otherwise could ever match. I was truly in a fit of passion....but unfortunately I was embarrassed to talk about it. I quietly researched everything and prayed.
It wasn't until my junior year of highschool when I joined a Christian hardcore band that I truly bloomed as a Christian and actively proclaimed it. I'm still forever grateful to that group of guys (www.myspace.com/theskybetween if you're interested).

I guess I'm a Christian because there would be no other reason to go on in this world.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/erasmustn
therockismighty

avatar

Number of posts : 923
Age : 36
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2009-06-14
Points : 4488

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 pm

You were not meant and still are not meant to mark you body to remember the dead..... so tattoos saying RIP so and so etc are dodge.... um, go get some laser removal done if you have them.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Erasmus

avatar

Number of posts : 932
Age : 33
Location : Nashville
Registration date : 2008-11-11
Points : 4203

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:54 pm

If your body is a temple and decorating it is a sin....we should probably not decorate our churches either.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/erasmustn
Matt



Number of posts : 7214
Age : 29
Location : -
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 6751

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 am

Since I am against churches and unneccesary decoration of it I can certainly agree.
I admit I like the old churches and how they were decorated, but knowing how they got the funds to do it, makes me quite sick.

Hehe, I don't want to go against all the pro-tattoo'ers, just against the decorating of churches.
There are better ways to spend the money people give.
Back to top Go down
sedona

avatar

Number of posts : 599
Age : 27
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Points : 4255

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:01 am

i don't like a lot of what goes down in churches and "churches", but i am lucky to be a part of a very nice church which i love, and i look to it for wisdom from wiser folk, and fellowship in God with friends. i believe in having a relationship with God to be most important thing in life, and if us as humans mess that up with our churches, rules, and religious hurdles, it shouldn't be followed. but fellowship is necessary with our fellow believers, a reason why i love this place so much!
Back to top Go down
hallowedbethyname

avatar

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-02
Points : 3714

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:36 am

I am a Christian , because God sees great value in me. So much value, that he sent his own son, Jesus to die on a cross, to connect with me, and continually build a greater relationship with him, trusting God to lead my life through this world.

It is with that sacrifice of pure love, the death and resurection of our beloved Savior for all of us, that we must never forget who he is, and his promises.

Blessings my friends!
Blaine
Back to top Go down
sherri

avatar

Number of posts : 802
Age : 54
Location : blackwood,nj
Registration date : 2009-07-27
Points : 4701

PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 am

with you all the way,blaine,jesus came to die for me rather than spend eternity in heaven without me.thats amazing love.if i was the only person on earth,he still would have taken my place on the cross! how can i ever doubt a love like that?? i also know that in dealing now with an incurable condition that should god choose to heal me completely now that would be great. but,although i am in constant pain everyday(sometimes its severe) and god chooses not to heal me;he will give me enuff grace to get thru one day at a time.i recently reentered the music ministry with a band promotion myspace so i can continue to serve god by serving others in this way god continues to watch over me. also a personal note to blaine^. u were the second friend to join me on my new site. you cant imagine what that meant to me personally.that u backed the ministry not b/c i am the bands former promogirly but,b/c u believed in my ministry and that my heart was sincern.thanks,so much for that.that was indeed god using u to to encourage me in beginning of this ministry.god has also brought many of u to my site as my friends or musicans.this is gods blessings to show me,it is thru his glory and power alone that this ministry exists.and the encouragement of others fuels and inspires me continually and i am very blessed to have all of u in my life.i go back to the doctor next week and we must make some determinations about my future employement.i dont know the future;its a bit overwhelming and scary.but god promises "i know my plans for ur future,plans for u to prosper".i look to the skies and eagarly wait to see.that is my faith factor.thanks for all ur love,support,encouragement and prayers!! Very Happy

_________________
in His service,by serving others thru their metal music ministries.www.myspace.com/postitivepromotions
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ...just curious   

Back to top Go down
 

...just curious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com