BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

This guy is wondering where you are!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eternalmystery

eternalmystery

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-11-03

This guy is wondering where you are! Vide
PostSubject: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm

This guy wants to know where you are!

I tried letting him know, but Youtube is retarded and it won't let me post comments on any videos for some weird reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Lol, that dude is random, he looks so tired :p
Back to top Go down
jeff

jeff

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 am

HA-HA! That's cool. Thanks for sharing it! Well, things are slow for various reasons and we're not death metal anymore, so unless we can change our name and do Corpse on the side or keep it as is and have a death sounding name. Well, gotta go to work. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 am

what genre are you going to play?
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

LOL! That's Washington Capitals jersey/hat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
jeff

jeff

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Matt wrote:
what genre are you going to play?
I don't know. Laughing
Well, we are having a hard time getting it all together for various reasons (don't want to say without the others) and Joe and I talked about a new style that will have a stinkin' heavy blues guitar sound-still heavy though. I told him I would like to keep the name and he agreed. We'll see. You never know what could happen in the Corpse camp right now.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm

okay Smile
looking forward
Back to top Go down
jeff

jeff

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm

What we went over Saturday had a good groove with a slower heavy guitar sound and more slamming on the drums and less speed. Joe has sort of a Black Label Society sound to his vocals. Man, I hope it's OK for me to post all this. gooby
Back to top Go down
stepcousin

stepcousin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am

heavy blues guitar sound huh. that sounds cool. how about like a mid 90's sounding Rez band.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm

jeff wrote:
What we went over Saturday had a good groove with a slower heavy guitar sound and more slamming on the drums and less speed. Joe has sort of a Black Label Society sound to his vocals. Man, I hope it's OK for me to post all this. gooby
It's a bit scary to imagine corpse returning like this, but if the musical quality is decent enough then I can enjoy all genres
Back to top Go down
Metalcps

Metalcps

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi im new to the forum and also lead guitarist for Corpse:p Jeff and i founded the band ,now we are going in a bit of a differant direction ...still very heavy but more heavy groove/blues metal than death metal, we just wanted to be a little more flexable with some of the things we could pull off but stay on the HEAVY end of the metal genre...so once we get a song recorded and mastered it we will put it on our web site. BTW That guy does look really tired :p thanks for sharing that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 am

Lol, corpse blues band,lol awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Metalcps

Metalcps

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 am

NapalmDave))) wrote:
Lol, corpse blues band,lol awesome

Still very heavy, but just blues influanced music:p
Back to top Go down
jeff

jeff

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 pm

stepcousin wrote:
heavy blues guitar sound huh. that sounds cool. how about like a mid 90's sounding Rez band.
Well, definitely heavier than that but I do like Rez!
Back to top Go down
BeneGuitar01

BeneGuitar01

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Kind of an interesting direction for you guys. saw you several years back when you came out to Dallas/Fort Worth supporting you From The Grave disc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/benevolencemetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy is wondering where you are!   This guy is wondering where you are! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

This guy is wondering where you are!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Corpse-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com