BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Prayer Requests - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey guys. There is tension in my family that has recently escalated, and if you would please pray that God would bless my family with humility & peace i would really appreciate.
Back to top Go down
LEmpGed

LEmpGed

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 am

Coffee_goddess wrote:
Hey guys. There is tension in my family that has recently escalated, and if you would please pray that God would bless my family with humility & peace i would really appreciate.

np, I'll be praying for your family Praying
Back to top Go down
http://www.undarkmetal.org
Gorlim (OMW)

Gorlim (OMW)

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:20 am

Hey guys. I'm doing my best at this point to kinda dig a bit deeper into my spiritual self. I'm trying to find a closeness to God that I haven't yet experienced.

I just want everything that He has for me. I would truly love some prayer from you guys. You are some of the greatest people out there and I love all of you.

Be blessed, brothers and sisters!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepoet777
LEmpGed

LEmpGed

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 pm

I want to say thank you for all the people who help me to pray for a job, finally God gives me the job, and for all the people that has post your prayers here, God will granted your request, only wait in for the time of God.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undarkmetal.org
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:42 am

that's awesome brother !!
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm

I too, have a lot of medical issues, but I still don't have a diagnosis.

I've had multiple issues since i was around 12, 13? Back then they were mostly digestive issues, so severe I absolutely could not eat many certain foods, wihout very ill side effects. For a couple years as long as I kept away from those foods I would be fine, but now, a couple years later, I have a new batch of dibilatating symptoms.

To try and keep the list short, I'll only go over some big issues I'm dealing with.
I have terrible heat intolerance. I am always completely and utterly fatigued, all the muscles in my body are weak and constantly hurting this weird unexplainable kind of pain.. I feel like I'm completely stripped of strength. Holding things or lifting things is almost impossible. Everyday things like washing my hair in the morning is very difficult, I have to rest my arms before i can lift them again. I have bone pain, and joint stiffness. No matter how much sleep I get I never feel rested. I'm always running on empty. I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I have cognitive issues, bad enough I've forgotten how to read in a few situations, or to get from point A to point B. I feel as blank and mindless as a rock. Chest pain is common as well. I still have some digestive issues every once in awhile. Really bad headaches.. the list goes on and on.

I've had many tests but I feel like my doctor is not doing a thorough job. I tested postive once for Systematic Lupus, but then in another test it didn't seem like that was the issue. I wish I knew what is eating me alive.

It is also mentally frustrating going through this, especially because I'm a cheery go out and get 'em kinda of person, who loves being active and being outdoors in nature. And with the blankness and trouble with my mind, I often have trouble keeping in a good mood. But thankfully I have a close relationship with God, and a amazing boyfriend who helps me get through this better than anyone I know.

I thank you guys in advance for praying for me! and I'll be praying for all you as well, too.
I'm glad this thread exists, I was going to make one if there wasn't one already.

I think this is great Very Happy

Last edited by sedona on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:57 pm

I will pray. I think my fiance is hypoglycemic. Shes a sugar addict and will actually pass out and go kinda coma-tose if she doesnt eat for a long time, sounds somewhat similar to what you described only its triggered from lack of food instead.

And I know digestion problems suck. I've been taking Prilosec for a little over a year because I just seem to produce WAY too much acid, I used to always feel like a hole was being burned in my throat. The prilosec helped that though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalblessingradio.com
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 am

wow, Sedona and Blake, I'll be thinking of you guys
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Will definitely be praying for you Sedona.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Praying for you both.

Sedona, I know how frustrating trying to get a diagnosis is. I went to soooo many doctors who just refered me to someone who refered me to someone else, that went on for years. I really hope you can find someone who can give you an accurate diagnosis. Hang in there!

Do you know about the 'But You Don't Look Sick?' message board? You should read "The Spoon Theory" on the main site, it is a really good way of explaining why you can't do some things to people.

Main site: http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/

Board: http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/boards/index.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 am

I can definitely relate to that spoon theory, Lauren. I know what it's like to struggle at every day things like that. Even like what was said in the story, typing on the computer is rough. I haven't even the strength for that. Explaining what it's like to it's full extent is difficult, and hard for people to understand.

But no I haven't seen that board. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 am

I feel so sorry for you =/

Reading these posts is very inspiring, noticing how I shouldn't complain when I have small problem.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 pm

sedona wrote:
I can definitely relate to that spoon theory, Lauren. I know what it's like to struggle at every day things like that. Even like what was said in the story, typing on the computer is rough. I haven't even the strength for that. Explaining what it's like to it's full extent is difficult, and hard for people to understand.

But no I haven't seen that board. Thanks Smile

No problem. I love that board. It's nice to know there are other people going through some of the same stuff. I know the people on BYDLS have helped me many times. I just surf the board a lot and read, don't really post much, but it can help me get in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 pm

I may be coming down with something. I've got a terrible cough and have had the sniffles the last couple days.

I'm not going to let this prevent me from going to class, but, it could hamper my ability to study effectively in the coming days.

If you guys could pray on that, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 pm

I'll be praying for you!
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 am

absolutely
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 am

I have a few things that prayer would be appreciate for.
First off being for my family. Things between my dad and my sister, for the past few years have not been very good. They are constantly fighting and arguing with each other. My dad also has heart problems, and stress messes with that and makes things bad. And clearly fighting with my sister isnt good for that, (especially since he jut had to go to the hospital for some operations again). Just prayer that there would be peace among them. It upsets my mom so much that they constantly fight, and its not fair that she has to deal with it.

Second being things with Taryn are still a mess, on my side at least. She is off with some other guy, and im still lost and a complete mess. Its been a few months, and I really feel like things are supposed to happen. As cliche as it is, I feel God said it would. But im just scared for her, and what she may do, because she has a bad past, and the guy she is with is not a Christian. Ive caused so much stress over this, and have had a lot of stuff mentally going on. Its just a lot to take in still i guess.

Last edited by Arch Duke of Metal on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 3979

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am

Understand why you say you're going through a hard time. Thoughts and prayers are with you bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinemetaldistro.com
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:18 am

I appreciate it. There is a lot more stuff, and factors to the thing with Taryn, but I could write pages on it. But I thank you all for the prayers.
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 am

I'll pray for you and your family. I understand about how you felt God said things were meant to be. I met a girl a number of years ago in Bible college that I was completely convinced I was supposed to marry. We did not ever date or anything but we had about everything in common and became best friends., we'd stay up late watching horror movies, and she liked alot of the same music as me.
Cut a long story short she started drinking uncontrollably while we were still in school, getting drunk every night and stuff. Eventually I did all I could and realized it was time for her to help herself...well, I never realized that my future wife was right under my nose at work the whole time. I had always liked her but was too busy being enthralled with the fact that the first girl liked all the same stuff as me.

Basically what I'm saying is..you never know what God has in store for you. I didnt think I could find anyone better, but God proved me wrong and I am much happier with my fiance than I could possibly be with anyone else.

Thank God that He has set aside a perfect wife for you.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 3979

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 am

Metal Blessing wrote:
Thank God that He has set aside a perfect wife for you.

So true, so true!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinemetaldistro.com
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 am

You know I'm here for you Alex
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 pm

I'll be praying for you too.
Back to top Go down
allconsumingfirex

allconsumingfirex

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 am

Pray for Uganda. There's some intense bombings going on right now. I was planning a mission trip there, but I'm still in the process of prayer. Lift up the children in the orphanages that are currently in direct contact with the violence in the area. They're all ex-child soldiers and the government wants them back, but God won't let that happen! These kids are free! Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/endtheholocaust
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 am

will pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com