BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Game Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Game Reviews Vide
PostSubject: Game Reviews   Game Reviews Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Alright I made a thread for game reviews.

If you want to review a game i suggest you use this form

Title:
Console (s):
ESRB Rating (E,T,M etc.):
Comments:
Warnings (What are the bad things in the game)
How many stars (out of five)

Last edited by MetLHed4GZus on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Game Reviews Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Reviews   Game Reviews Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Call of Duty 4
Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, PC, Playstation 3
Rated M for Intense Violence, Blood and Gore, and Strong Language
Comments: This game is nothing short of perfection. There is extreme intensity from the training mission (first one I played that was actually fun) to the end of the game (I won't spoil it). For some reason it is very easy to get attached to the characters in the game. The multiplayer is amazing. YOU WILL GET ADDICTED!

Warnings: A few minor cuss words. A couple major words like the b-word and s- word. There is alot of blood so I wouldnt recommend playing it with your kids

Stars: 5 out of 5
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSlayer

TheDarkSlayer

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Game Reviews Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Reviews   Game Reviews Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Eternal Sonata

Xbox 360, PS3

Rated T for Fantasy violence, Mild language, Use of Alcohol

Comments: "Cross the bridge between dreams and reality" On his deathbed, the famous composer, Chopin, drifts between this life and the next. On the border between dreams and reality. Chopin discovers the light that shines in all of us in the enduring tale of good and evil, love and betrayal.

This game is amazing from beginning to end. Engrossing storyline and very vivid beautiful graphics. Voice acting is fairly good. Frederick Francois Chopin may be one of the best characters in fantasy games as of late. This game also gives you the chance to compose your own musical pieces and requires knowledge of musical notes in order to progress past certain points in the game. And the ending is epic and worthy to be remembered! BUY THIS GAME NOW.

Stars: 5 out of 5
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Game Reviews Vide
PostSubject: Re: Game Reviews   Game Reviews Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Clock Tower

Playstation 1 (1997)

Rated M for blood, gore, animated violence

Comments: This game came out in 1997 on the PS1, I recently was reminded of how incredibly frightening this game was when it came out so I decided to play it again.
The game itself is not that outstanding. Graphic are decent, and the controls use a point and click interface. Then why am I writing a review of it?
Well you play as 1 of 2 different main characters. The game plays out mostly like a mystery/suspense story, you are Jennifer, the sole survivor of the "clock tower murders", in which the inhuman killer wielded a giant pair of scissors..the killer is known as "Scissorman" You, and your friend Helen (the other playable character depending on certain actions made early in the game) are trying to uncover the secret of who scissorman really is, and how to stop him.
Now as for the gameplay, in most of the stages of the game you are investigating and at some point Scissorman finds you and you must run from room to room until you are able to find a hiding spot or something to incapacitate him. This results in an extremely suspenseful experience.

Warnings: Bring a clean pair of underwear

How many stars: 4/5